MANAGEMENT TOOL FOR ANTICIPATING CUSTOMERS
Horustec is a registered trademark of the Carttec Group that works as an indoor asset management system, developed from a platform that integrates the latest generation of ultra-wideband (UWB), RFID or BLE technology, with multiple functions that make it an innovative tool, very useful for the retailer.
What can we analyse?
- The trolleys will be permanently under control, Horustec allows you to know how many are in each section and where they are at any given time, even having an in-shop distance measurement and knowing how many times, trolleys or baskets, are less than 1.5 metres away from each other.
- How many trolleys in total are queueing up at the checkouts or at each one.
- Elapsed time of each trolley or basket’s use or immobilisation.
- The location of the trolleys in the car park.
- In the case of other mobile elements, such as sweepers, the cleaning path, usage schedule and daily cleaning time.
- How long it takes to restock the shelves thanks to the automatic measurement of the times and routes of the restocking trolleys.
Other retail products